Buy a business plan
Buy a business plan at our professional writing service
We are not corporate consultants who occasionally create business plans when they are needed. We are experienced business consultants who have specialized in writing professional business plans for companies and business founders for 10 years. Our services are highly appreciated by companies ranging in size from one-person start-ups to large companies with hundreds of employees.
Benefit from our business plan expertise
Our business plan specialists write more than 300 business plans each year and have…
- sound qualifications in business management(MBA and the German equivalents,CPAs, and Auditors)
- expertise gained from past professional strategic consulting (for example, Roland Berger, McKinsey, pwc, etc.), at banks (e.g., lending departments), and for relevant venture capital companies
- at least 5 years of practical experience as project managers responsible for creating business plans
- proven experience, with at least 100 business plans under their belts
- at least 50 personal, positive references or recommendations
- wide ranging industry expertise (60 business plan consultants with a wide variety of industry specializations)
- sound expertise in the field of analyzing business plans (volunteering at business plan competitions, past experience with venture capital companies, or loan departments at banks)
- personal commitment
You’ve come to the right place at Businessplan.org if you want a business plan created just for you or need comprehensive advice.
Thanks to our many years of experience, our network of experts, and high volume of business plans created each year, we know very well…
- what banks, investors, and grant-making institutions are explicitly looking for
- which key figures are decisive in your business plan
- which industry specifics should be covered
- which market and industry data should be included
- which prices, sales, costs, etc., can be realistically estimated
- how to convince the readers of your business plan to invest in your business.
Business Plan Sample
We hope you’ll take this opportunity to look at this sample business plan and have a closer look at a professional business plan that we recently prepared for an IT-Security Consulting Company in California. Just view our Business Plan Sample here.
Since we are fully confident in our business plan services, we can offer you the following guarantees:
- Money-back Guarantee: If financing is rejected due to the quality of our business plan, the entire fee for the business plan creation will be refunded. This guarantee, however, should expressly not be understood as a guarantee that you will get financing, since many factors play a role in that decision that are beyond our control, such as the long-term viability of your project, the fundamental design of your business idea, your financial situation, your personal suitability, etc. We only guarantee a high-quality, consistent business plan.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We will provide as many rounds of corrections as necessary until you are 100% satisfied with your business plan.
- Punctuality Guarantee: Do you already have a bank deadline or a fixed date for submitting your business plan? Tell us when you place your order and we will guarantee delivery of your business plan by this date.
- Clarity Guarantee: Since you need to be able to understand the computations in your business plan (such as for possible bank negotiations), we will work with you to clarify any and all uncertainties or questions you might have.
- On-site Consulting: Once the business plan’s created, it’s time to get going… This is not a time to sit around and wait! If you need support implementing your business idea, we’re here to help! We will use our excellent network of 60 start-up advisers nationwide to find you the kind of help you need.
- Before we start working on your business plan, we will begin with a free initial consultation where we will explain the specific content, the procedure, the costs, and, if applicable, funding options. Just contact us today!
How does creating a business plan through Businessplan.org work?
Step 1: One of our business plan specialists will arrange a telephone conference (or, if you prefer, a personal appointment) with you. During this telephone conference (which will last between 1 and 3 hours), you will discuss your project in detail with two of our business plan experts. After the conference, you may be given a small “homework” assignment (such as creating your resumé, sending pictures/offers, etc.).
Step 2: Based on the information and documents you’ve provided and our expertise, we create a first draft of your business plan and send it to you by email.
Step 3: You then look over this first version of the business plan at your leisure and give us your feedback/comments, as well as request any changes, either via another telephone call or by email. We will then revise the business plan according to your wishes so that you are 100% satisfied.
Step 4: We will have the business plan professionally printed & bound and send you 2 copies by post (more on request). Additionally, you will receive the business plan digitally in Word format so that you can make ongoing adjustments as your project proceeds.
Businessplan.org: Award as Top Consultant 2018
The business plan consultancy Businessplan.org has been awarded with the title of Top Consultant 2018.
We operate globally
The circumstances and requirements for a business plan can differ, depending on your location, regional habits and objectives. We know out of experience how to write professional business plans all around the globe.
How much does it cost to have my business plan created by Businessplan.org?
Business plans are not products you can buy off the shelf. Each business plan is as individual as the project behind it. For this reason, we do not offer package prices; instead, we only make individualized offers. We would be glad to have our specialists prepare an offer for the creation of your individualized business plan—free and with no obligation!